Old Darlington School
Gothic Revival style brick school building designed by George Allen Mansfield built in 1878. In use as part of the Darlington Public School until 1975 when the land was transferred to University of Sydney. Surrounding buildings, including the Town Hall, were demolished. The University of Sydney undertook a major restoration of the Darlington School in 2014. As a result of the inspection of old drawings, it was possible for the roof changes of the 1920s to be reversed to the original, nineteenth century roof design. The building is now used by the University as a performance space.